Just like it is in the Attendance Shifts & Policies, and also in the Weekly Off features, the IP Addresses are also supposed to be assigned at employee (user) level.
This means, once you have created/defined the IP address networks, you need to assign the network to each employee (individually or in bulk), in order for sumHR to keep a check on their IP address when they clock-in/out for the day.
How to assign IP addresses to employees for online attendance?
- Log into your sumHR account and click on Directory (left navigation).
- Search and select the employee for whom you'd like to assign the IP address
- You can bulk select employees too. However, you'll be able to assign IP address in bulk ONLY if all selected employees will have the same Clocking Priority + Shift + Policy + Weekly Off cycle
- Click on More Options
- Click on Assign Shifts & Weekly Off
- On the next pop-up you'll see the option to define the IP Network
- Ensure you've also selected the right Clock-in priority + Shift + Policy + Weekly Off cycle too
- Once done, click Save