Go to "Setup Company" (under Manage, Left Navigation bar) >> click Log Options (Under Attendance). Once on the Log Options page, click the ‘Create IP’ button to begin the process.
Now you'll see a short/quick form, so fill it out as per below fields:
- Network Name: anything you'd like to call it. Name it something you can easily identify when assigning it to employees
- IP Address From/To: The IP address details used in your office
- Note: The From field is mandatory and the To field is optional, because you're allowed to add a minimum of 1 IP address (which needs to be in the From field). But that 1 IP address can expand into a range, hence the To field
- This way you can also define a range of IP addresses to count as allowed.
- For example: FROM 192.168.1.1 >> TO 192.168.1.155
Go here to understand, How do I assign IP addresses to employees for online attendance logging?