Whenever someone leaves your organization, whether he/she resigns or you terminate the person's employment - you can deactivate their profile from sumHR too.
Follow the below steps to do this:
- Go to Directory
- Select employee you would like to Deactivate
- Click on More Options >> Deactivate employee
- This will pop up a window to choose Deactivation options
- If this employee has reportees, you see an option to select a replacement Reporting Manager who will take over this employees' reportees
- Choose whether employee has been "Terminated" or he/she "Resigned"
- Select the suitable reason for Termination/Resignation
- Specify "Exit Date" to be recorded in this profile
Friendly Tip: If this is just a profile added by mistake, and not an actual employee who is terminated or resigned, you can always turn the profile into a Dummy profile. So that in future, when you actually have a new employee joining you, you can use this dummy account for him/her, instead of creating/adding a new employee into sumHR