To add or attach any document/file to your own profile in sumHR, just follow the below steps:
- Go to "Your Name" (right top corner of your screen)
- Click on "My profile"
Now you will land your own profile page, from where you can edit several details of your profile.
- Scroll to the "Documents" section in your profile
- Click on "Add New Document" button (This will open a small form for adding/uploading a new document or file)
- Select and upload file: Click on browser to select the file from your computer and upload it
- Description box: You can also provide a brief description of regarding this particular file/document
- Add another document button: you can also upload multiple files/documents at once within this same session
- When done, click Save
As soon as you save, the selected documents will started appearing attached to your profile.
If you are an Administrator - you can add/attach/upload documents or files to any employee in your account.
- Just go to the employee's profile from the Directory or the Search bar on top >> Click on Add New Document in the selected employee's profile.
NOTE: Any document uploaded by you (as an employee) can be viewed ONLY by you and the administrator of your company's sumHR account. While, any document uploaded/attached to your account by the Admin, will ONLY be visible to the Admin - you won't be able to see that file or document.