On this page you can define the way leave applications will flow, when an employee applies for a leave. Using these settings you can define a common rule about what level will the leave application go, in terms of Managerial hierarchy.
- 1st Level: Selecting this option will mean only Direct Managers will receive a leave application of an employee
- for example: John reports to Adam, and Adam reports to Martin. So when John applies for a leave, only Adam will receive the application. Martin will not have access or ability to approve/decline John's leave.
- 2nd Level: If you select this option, it will mean that not only the Direct Manager, but also the Manager's Manager will receive the leave application.
- for example: John's Direct Manager, Adam, but also the Adam's Manager, Martin will receive the leave application. So if Adam is not available, Martin can also view and approve/decline the leave.
- Auto CC:
- Here you can define any number of employees who you wish to be part of every leave application sent in your company, irrespective of hierarchy.
- This is generally selected as the head of the company (in small organizations, especially) or the HR Manager (or HR team), who will be privy to all leave applications of the company
- That way, irrespective of who he applied for the leave, those auto-cc persons will always receive all leave applications.
- Note: whoever you select in this field, will not only be able to view all leave applications, but also approve/decline them