Creating a Permission Role is quite easy, just follow the below steps:
- Go to “Setup Company” (under Manage, left navigation bar)
- Click Create New Role (under Permissions)
- On this page, you will see a list of ALL the possible extra access rights/permissions
- Just go on checking the checkboxes for the options you'd like to select for the role
- After you've finished selecting your options
- Specify a name for the role
- Give a short description for future reference
- Click Save
NOTE: Don't worry if you missed any options or if you would like to modify these selections later in future. You can always go to Manage Roles page under Permissions to edit any Role you've created.
If that's what you're looking for, then head here: How to I manage (Edit/Disable/Delete) a Permission Role?